martes, 24 de febrero de 2009

Wow....

So...long time since the last time I wrote and since today I'll try english-spanish version.
Things that have changed in the last....4 months:

WORK: I work as a waitress in a nice "fancy" burger place in Fulham Road, I love working there, it doesn't really feel like working, except for the times when I have to deal with real jerks (but it's not often, so it's pretty cool), my managers and other waiters are great and I have a fun time there.

SCHOOL: Just finished my first course, taking some holidays to rest a bit, I'm supposed to start the new course on monday so I'm gathering strong to go thru it with my apes classmates.

LIVING: I moved like 4 months ago to a really nice room in the top floor of a flat with a great view to Finsbury Park, not much but just what I need, I share kitchen and bathroom whit a guy whom is almost never around so it make the whole thing perfect.

SOCIAL LIFE: Edmundo moved away to Battersea Park (far from here) so now we only saw each other at school but still having a great friendship, I've been meeting new people at school and went back to capoeira (which made me extremely happy until I got my knee injured again) and I met some real nice ppl there.
And probably the most notorious ultimate change in my life... I've been going out with an amazing english guy and I've been having the time of my life, he's funny, charming, smart, sexy, cute and unfortunately.... blond, but...well, we all have something wrong, ha ha.
I could say a lot of really good things about him but if he ever gets to read this I'd be extremely embarrassed, so I'd just leave it like this.

ABOUT GOING BACK: Wait for me and keep your fingers cross, since I just applied to extend my student visa and if everything goes well then I shall be back by the end of December 2009, so please pray all your saints for me.

Wooow... I'm in such a zombie state, I'm going to bed, I'll translate this tomorrow (or not..) maybe you should learn english...



PD. I'm so happy :D

1 comentario:

Srita Doll dijo...

Wow!!!! We get bilingual??? Mmmm well i'll come back later, when my computer is back to me and i have more time to enjoy your posts